fredag den 16. september 2011

Kleem, by MomentRising, Montreal

Hey,
I’ve been using the Mantra Kleem that Siva Baba has posted for nearly 2 weeks now, and I want to share a story that happened yesterday.
My cousin asked me to help her with getting her stuff she’s going to buy for her apartment. It took her awhile so I decided to just chill outside the store and an old classmate of mine showed up with her car in front of me. She was there to give a lift to a friend of hers. We talked and waited for them to show up. Her friend was late going out, so my friend was pissed lol. But when her friend finally showed up, she had good timing because as soon as she got out, my cousin got out of the store too. She bought huge things and we were going to use the bus to get all the way to her apartment. Luckily my old classmate asked us if we needed a lift and we were more than happy. The miracle is that the timing was perfect.
Anyway, for the past 2 weeks, people would start talking to me openly. I noticed more girls are looking at me and are willing to start a conversation out of nowhere. People are starting to make plans with me more, etc. And it’s only been for this short amount of time
Before this, I’d rarely get conversations started by strangers, no plans to go out or anything. For this, I know it to be a miracle from the Mantra Kleem.
I sincerely thank Dattatreya Siva Baba for posting the mantra online and I thank Lord Krishna too, since the Mantra is based on Krishna and it’s been mentioned that to use the Mantra properly, we have to learn about Krishna. I don’t precisely remember where I got that information but it’s good to learn.
Namaste!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar